With the turquoise faux lacquer break-proof wooden handle inspired by the traditional three-fruit porcelain pattern symbolizing good luck, this expertly designed brush set is the perfect tool kit for true comfort in the hand and a seamless natural finish while gently caressing the skin with their ultra-soft bi-color synthetic fibers.
#Historical artifacts beauty products;#Oriental aesthetics;# Palace style;#Traditional culture
- Dense and firm bristles;
- Even and precise application;
- Ultimate 10-piece brush set for fast, easy blending;
- Ideal for a full face of flawless makeup.
How to use
- Loose Powder Brush: apply loose powder or setting powder for an even finish in one soft sweep.
- Bronzer Brush: beveled shape specifically designed to sculpt cheeks for a contoured effect.
- Cheek Brush: small round-tip brush to deliver natural cheek color.
- Fluid Foundation Brush: dense and firm bristles pick up the optimal amount of foundation to melt into skin without streaking.
- Smudge Brush: delicate and fluffy bristles used to apply eyeshadow to shade and blend colors, or highlight nose or forehead.
- Eyeshadow Base Brush: apply eyeshadow powder for laying down a base shadow on the eyelid.
- Angled Eye Brush: soft bristles used with an eyeshadow palette and picks up the powder with ease.
- Eyebrow Brush: effortlessly shapes and defines natural-looking brows with eyebrow powder.
- Lip Brush: apply lipstick with its soft and elastic bristles for naturally lined lips.
- Brow & Lash Spoolie Brush: apply mascara for long and curly eyelashes, or use it to brush and contour brows.